I'm happy to announce a new release of ClipTable (v184.108.40.206)
This release has some new exciting features, including:
- Direct file import: while we focus on using the clipboard to turn any data into a table, we've added an option to use the same smart engine to import a file (as long as it's a readable text file) into a table. In order to use this, simply click the "more options" icon next to the import button (see image)
- Server info: when using the shared-repository, you can now get a quick essential information on each server by right-click and choosing the "Server Info" option (again, image...)
Here's the entire change-log for the v220.127.116.11:
- Added an option to import directly from a file (as long as it's a csv/text readable)
- New toggle option - treat empty strings as NULL or leave them as-is (in the database)
- New toggle option - remove invalid chars from column headers
- Repository instant groups works about x10 faster
- Repository version has been updated
- Fixed a bug in repository where not all instant groups were displayed in some cases
- Quick server info added to repository
- SQL Engine updated (faster async processing)
- Some UI changes
One of the many changes (for both) is a new version of our Shared Repository, which now introduces an 'instant grouping'.
What is it, you ask?
Well, it's a quick option to group your server list by either online status and SQL version
"No no... I mean, what's this shared repository??"
Oh, in that case - Shared repository is a component shared by all of our applications, which allows you to manage one central list for all of your (SQL) servers in your network.
The shared repository can be accessed from everywhere. So, if you install our products on various machines, you can still manage that one single list.
Here's a recent screenshot of the shared repository taken from the latest version (with the instant grouping)