Yesterday, I've had the pleasure of presenting my products at the Israeli SQL User Group (hosted on/by Microsoft)
Here's a picture from the event (that's me standing there...) --
Here's another link to the presentation itself (minus the hands-on session)
https://t.co/j7Jt9CgN (may take some time to load...)
I'd like to thank everyone who attended!
Waiting for your feedback, as always (that includes everyone actually :P )
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Monday, July 2, 2012
We have an exciting announcement -
SQL Stripes 2012 has been officially released!
Just to make sure we're on the same page - SQL Stripes is our enterprise solution for SQL Server monitoring. It's easy to use, yet quite powerful & featured solution.
So, it did take a while, but it's finally here.
Some of the changes include:
- Full compatibility/native mode with SQL Server 2012
- UI enhancements
- Main core engine updated
- Multiple cross-server compatibility fixes
- SQL Process (CPU) window fix
- Fixed various installation issues
- Single-click permission fix for hard disk monitoring
- Help access fixed
- And more…
* SQL Stripes 2012 beta users - it is recommended to uninstall the beta version before installing the new one
Join many SQL Server DBA's around the world and get the new version today - http://www.doccolabs.com/products_SqlStripes.html